With more than 25 years’ experience in the Fitness industry, I have been teaching Pilates for 20 years.
"My background and interests are varied, as you will see from the list of qualifications below (and this isn’t the full list). I do not do Pilates for Pilates’ sake. My interest is in human movement and I therefore choose CPD courses that allow me to explore my interests fully, whether that be with a classical or contemporary Pilates school, online education, natural movement based systems, strength and conditioning, kettlebell training doesn’t matter to me. I am interested in the end result – a body that functions efficiently, moves well and will continue to do so well into old age."
Qualifications & Training
Modern Pilates Qualifications
- Matwork Pilates Instructor
- Progressive Matwork Pilates
- Back Pain / Spinal Conditions
- Hip & Knee
- Neurological Conditions
- Pilates for the Ageing Population
Dr Suzanne Martin
- Scoliosis Etiology, Background and Spinal Mechanics
- Assessment Techniques for Scoliosis Management
- Pilates Based Treatment of Scoliosis, Focusing on Motor Control & Recruitment
Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Pilates for Osteoporosis
- Pilates for Hypermobility
- Healthy Hips
- Standing Pilates
The Center for Woman’s Fitness by Carolyne Anthony
- Myofascial Release Technique for Fitness Professionals
- Healing Exercises for Diastasis Recti and C Section
- Pelvic Floor Health and Dysfunction
As a fully qualified pilates instructor working in the Northallerton & Thirsk and surrounding areas, I offer Pilates tuition at several venues.
Class numbers are limited to ensure you get the maximum benefit.
Ready to find out more?
Looking for a professional, safe and effective Pilates class in the Northallerton or Thirsk area?